"The MAN Behind Our Success"

"The MAN Behind Our Success"
"HIS HOLINESS ANANT SRI THAKUR OMKARNATH DEV JI"

Gurudeva Who Identified Himself With The Supreme Truth And Declared :-

“I am Chirst, I am Christian; I am Mohamed, I am the Muslim; I am Brahmana and I am Chandal a; I am God and I am the Devil; I am the sinner and I am the virtuous; I am the wise man as well as the dunce; I am the disciple as well as the Guru; It is I that listen and I that speak; I am certitude and I am doubt; I am Heaven and I am Hell; I am darkness and I am light; I am Yoga and I am Bhoga; I am Freedom and I am Bondage; I am everything. Look, look, look close, I am there in every atom, in every molecule. How can you bear grudge or hatred against anybody? I am all; there is nothing which is not myself. I alone was in the past; I alone am in the present; I alone shall be in the future. Whomsoever you envy, you envy me, in this vast universe, it is I alone, who exist”.

Enjoying the Eternal Festival............

Thursday, February 11, 2010

carelessness and forgetfulness are two evil qualities that stand in the way of success for a man.these qualities are born of 'tamas'.
one should develop a strong desire to remove these two defects and should develop carefulness and a good memory.if done so 'the will' and the subconscious mind will do the work for you.
many people are always different.they lack self-confidence.they have energy,capacity and faculties but they have no confidence in there ability to attain success.this is what which brings failure in all attempts.
you may have less capacity and yet you must have full confidence that you will succeed in your attempt.the words..'i will succeed'........and "i am fully confident of my success" ....makes the difference.
so one should never leave room for the negative quality of diffidence to enter his mind.know what your real worth is.
"A man of confidence is always successful in all his attempts."

No comments:

Post a Comment